Dermatological and Venereal Diseases
In Kolan British Hospital Dermatology unit, skin, hair, nails, body orifices (such as mouth mucosa) and Venereal Diseases (sexually transmitted diseases) are diagnosed and treated by using the opportunities of advanced technology in the most effective and appropriate manner.
Therapeutic and Diagnostic Procedures in our Unit
- Detailed physical examination
- Wood’s lamp examination
- Dermoscopic examination
- Allergy tests (prick testing, patch testing)
- Physical urticaria testing (spot exercise, 1:1000 adrenalin testing, ice-cube test, hot tube test,water test)
- Methylene blue test – oral
- Fungal direct examination
- Punch biyopsi, cerrahi biyopsi
- Microscopic examination of hair strands
- Tzanck smear test
- Peripheral blood smear examination
- All heavy metal poisoning tests (on blood, urine and hair strand)
- Medical dressing
- Nevus and tumor excision
- Ingrown nail operation
- Electrocautery treatment
- Hair transplantation
- Cosmetic operations such as botox, filling, mesotherapy and PRP
Patients are treated by hospitalization in dermatological diseases related with all systems (diabetes, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, abnormal protein accumulation, heavy metal poisoning, rare diseases) and in hard-to-treat diseases (alopecia, vitiligo, psoriasis, bullous diseases, leg injuries).
With its state-of-the-art technological equipment, Kolan British Hospital Dermatology Clinics is a unit with international modern standards.