To provide the public with a quality health service focusing on patient safety without compromising medical ethics.
To be a leading health institution both locally and internationally with our qualified academic staff and competent personnel giving importance to medical, ethical and scientific values.
Our Quality Policy
- To protect patients and their relatives
- To please both patients and employees
- To provide international-level health service with competent staff
- To pioneer scientific researches by using the modern technology
- To work without compromising scientific, conscientious and ethical principles
- To aim constant measurement and improvement with the participation of all personnel
- To provide quality health service at a reasonable cost